Last Updated: 11/18/2022
Commitment to Your Privacy
INFORMATION BRAGARD USA COLLECTS
We may obtain information about you from various sources, including our Site, when you call or email us or communicate with us through our Site or social media. We also may obtain information about you from our affiliate or subsidiary companies, designated service providers, business partners and other third parties and publicly available information.
The types of information we may obtain include:
• Your Personal Information and demographic information (such as zip or postal code and company name), if you choose to provide it or if we obtain it in the manner described above. You do not have to give us any Personal Information or demographic information in order to read the content portions of the Site.
• Username and password for the account you may establish on the Site.
• Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
• We will not collect any Personal Information from you unless you provide it voluntarily.
In addition, when you visit our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, as described in more detail below. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
• Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type).
• Pages and URLs that refer visitors to our Site, also pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave our Site.
• Dates and times of visits to our Sites.
• Information on actions taken on our Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
• A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our Site.
• Search terms that visitors use to reach our Site.
bragardusa.com is a general audience site and does not seek to gather personal information from or about persons under the age of thirteen.
USE OF INFORMATION
Bragard Inc. primary goal in collecting Personal Information and other information on this Site is to give you an enjoyable and customized experience while using our Site and interactive online features, and to allow us to develop new services to better meet the needs of our users and customers.
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
• Provide services requested by users, communicate with users regarding usage of our services, and enhance the operation and experience of our Site.
• Place, bill, and ship orders, send requested electronic communications to subscribers, send print catalogs, and manage online accounts.
• Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Site.
• Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
• Contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests; enable you to communicate with us through social media; and solicit your feedback and input. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further communications.
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
• Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Site and social media assets.
• Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
• We also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer and your access of the Site (including your internet protocol address) in order to operate, maintain and manage the Site. We collect this information by automated means, such as cookies, as described in more detail below.
If we seek to use the information we obtain about you in other ways, we will provide specific notice and request your consent at the time of collection.
When you visit our Site, we may place a small text file called a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer to assist us in providing our services. The cookies themselves do not contain Personal Information, although they may be used to collect and process aggregate tracking information to determine which areas of our Site users like and do not like based on traffic to those areas. This helps us continue to build a better service for you and other Site users. Cookies also enable us to link your use of this Site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. The cookie will not be used to retrieve information from your computer that is unrelated to this Site or your interaction with it. A cookie can not read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites. If you wish, you may instruct your internet browser to prevent cookies from being used or to notify you before a cookie is placed. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use this Site. However, if you have cookies turned on, it enables us to more accurately customize your shopping on this Site.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Bragard Inc. does not sell our email lists or Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties so that they can market you. Bragard Inc. may disclose your Personal Information or other information to its affiliates or subsidiaries. Bragard Inc. may also disclose your Personal Information or other information to unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary: (a) to comply with applicable law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other valid legal process; (b) to produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings; (c) to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Bragard Inc. or others; (d) to enforce the terms of any agreement with Bragard Inc.; (e) to provide you with the services or products requested by you (including allowing a purchaser of Bragard Inc. or a Bragard Inc. division to continue to serve you), and to perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection; (f) to provide you with special offers or promotions for Bragard Inc. products or services that may be of interest to you; or (g) to operate Bragard Inc.'s systems properly. Further use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information or other information by third parties is not the responsibility of Bragard Inc. Rather, such use and/or disclosure is governed by such parties’ privacy policies.
ACCURACY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use and to maintain its accuracy and integrity, we use security measures that comply with applicable law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and the internet generally.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may ask for a copy of your Personal Information, ask for your Personal Information to be updated or corrected, or ask us to remove your Personal Information from our records by contacting us at customerservice@BragardUSA.com . All requests must include the following information: first name, last name, and email address. Bragard Inc. will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, but reserves the right to impose restrictions and requirements on such access requests, if allowed or required by applicable law.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
We ask for your email address for online purchases in order to communicate with you about your orders. We also may notify you via email of any specials, promotions, or discounts at Bragard Inc., as well as information on the latest trends in uniforms. If you do not want to receive any promotional emails, please contact us at customerservice@BragardUSA.com . You can also always remove yourself from any Bragard Inc. email list by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in each message.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number and payment information so only Bragard Inc. is able to decode your information. To check if your connection is secure, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), the SSL is active and your information should is secure.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE SAFE HARBOR CERTIFICATION
The United States Department of Commerce and the European Commission have agreed on a set of data protection principles (“Safe Harbor Principles”) to enable U.S. companies to satisfy the requirement under European Union law that adequate protection be given to personal data (called “Personal Information” in this Policy) transferred from the European Union to the U.S. Bragard Inc. is a member of the Department of Commerce Safe Harbor and follows the Safe Harbor Principles with respect to Personal Information transferred from its locations within the European Union to the U.S. Those Principles are briefly described here, and further detail can be found at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/: (1) Notice: Bragard Inc. will notify data subjects about the purposes for which it collects and uses information about them; (2) Choice: Bragard Inc. will give data subjects the opportunity to choose whether their Personal Information will be disclosed to a third party (other than third-party processors or service providers and as otherwise described herein) or used for a purpose other than the purpose for which the data was originally collected; (3) Transfer: When Bragard Inc. transfers Personal Information to a third-party processor, it will ensure, by contract, by the third party’s Safe Harbor membership, or by some other means that the third party protects the data in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles; (4) Access: Data subjects are given access to their Personal Information held by Bragard Inc. and are able to correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expenses of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated; (5) Security: Bragard Inc. takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction; (6) Data integrity: The Personal Information Bragard Inc. collects is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used, and Bragard Inc. takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current; (7) Enforcement: Bragard Inc. has available mechanisms to investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding processing and disclosure of Personal Information and has adopted procedures to verify that its Safe Harbor commitments are implemented.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by Bragard Inc. and may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by Bragard Inc., any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
California, USA Residents
California law permits its residents to request and receive information about a business’ disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to other companies for their use in direct marketing. If you are a California resident and a user of the Site, you can request a copy of this information from Bragard Inc. by contacting:
Chief Privacy Officer
10312 NW 55th Street
Sunrise, 33351, FL
Please include your name and email address in email requests, and your name and postal address in mail requests.
CONTACT BRAGARD INC.
Bragard, Inc., B-EVERYDAY, EVERYDAY®, ATELIER TB and MBG HERITAGE are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bragard S.A. or Bragard SAS, or any of their subsidiaries or its affiliates or the BRAGARD® trademark.
Chief Privacy Officer
10312 NW 55th Street
Sunrise, 33351, FL